12 WEEK PARENTING SERIES
BEGINNING THIS OCTOBER
For over 25 years, Focus on the Family has been offering Bible-based insights to parents. That first generation of parents impacted countless lives by parenting with principle. Those families and the culture they lived in have changed; new tools are needed for sharing important encouragement with a new generation of parents. Introducing Your Child Video Seminar, a comprehensive DVD series that tackles topics vital to 21stcentury parents. Essentials of Discipline is first in this new series that offers advice every family can apply. Now as they view and discuss the Essentials of Discipline, parents will gain the practical understanding they need to feel confident in their ability to handle discipline in a positive way.
Childcare provided in the Parish House.
- Session 1: Why Your Child Needs Discipline
- Session 2: Irresponsibility vs. Defiance
- Session 3: Anger vs. Action
- Session 4: Finding Balance in Discipline
- Session 5: To Spank or Not to Spank
- Session 6: Compliant vs. Defiant
- Session 7: Changing Discipline as Your Child Grows, Part 1
- Session 8: Changing Discipline as Your Child Grows, Part 2
- Session 9: Protecting the Spirit
- Session 10: The Strong-Willed Adolescent, Part 1
- Session 11: The Strong-Willed Adolescent, Part 2
- Session 12: The Ultimate Priority